Hello and welcome to my blog! Please make sure to bookmark and follow!

Saturday, March 12

Leaping Waters Farm!


    This past year I was contacted by my cousins Sarah and Alec Bradford. They own an amazing plot of land down in Rohenoak Virginia called Leaping Waters Farm. They asked me if I would document their farm and of course I said....YES!
    This is no ordinary farm.  Leaping Waters Farm is a 600 acre farm that raises the highest quality meats. They have, as the centerpiece to their farm, Ancient White Park cattle, heritage breed turkeys and Large Black Hogs, Berkshires and "Blackshires". Their meat was enjoyed by Obama during the presidential inauguration and aired on chef Avec Eric's TV show (Episode 8).   
   

To find out more you can visit their blog at: http://leapingwatersfarm.blogspot.com/ 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That black dog is too cute.