Hello and welcome to my blog! Please make sure to bookmark and follow!

Wednesday, March 30

Mamapedia $99 Portrait Package!

click above to view

I am currently featured on Mamapedia for a $99 portrait package! This is like Groupon, Doggyloot, Thrillist and many many more.  It is an online only service that's sent out as an email blast to the 3,000 plus mama's...and (not to forget) fathers in the Chicago and surrounding area.  Unlike Doggyloot and Groupon, the deal isn't taken off after 24 hours. It just gets pushed to the side of the page to show the latest deals still running! In my case: 4 DAYS LONG :) Yay! Mamapedia, you rock my world.

Oh yeah.............................I am the first Chicago photographer to offer a deal through them since...EVER!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

why would you delete that?

kyle murphy said...

The comment didn't have any relevance to the posting that I am offering. And the fact that I am offering a shoot for only $100 for the surrounding area is an amazing deal. Can't imagine anyone even finding a shoot that cheap even for 150 =). I am sorry that it is too expensive. I have truck that has to haul of 150 lbs of gear and with gas being $4 a gal. I can't 'not' ask for a little extra.

Lily said...

sounds reasonable to me, especially considering the shoot itself is a $250 value, and the offer is for $99...

Anonymous said...

I do agree it is an amazing deal. I wish I lived 3 miles closer (or knew of a great place to shoot that would work for my family!) I just felt that maybe others would be in that same situation that would like to know what you would charging. Best of luck to you in your career!

Kyle Murphy said...

Hey thanks! Let me know when your in the city and I will honor that $99 deal for you. Just give me an email and a number so I know who you are!

Knmportraits@gmail.com