Hello and welcome to my blog! Please make sure to bookmark and follow!

Monday, January 18

CANYONLANDS NATIONAL PARK


I had an amazing opportunity to travel to Canyonlands National Park in Utah. To say the least it's beautiful, with the best sunsets I've ever seen in my life. I was convinced I could see my house from up there, but I didn't look for long since I live in Denver. This particular picture was taken at 5600 feet near a campground (that I can't remember the name of for the life of me). It gives you an 'on top of the world feel' with such a wide and beautiful spectrum of colors (that the camera was able to capture). But it doesn't come close to taking your breath away like actually being there. So if you're ever passing through Utah, try your best to detour for a night, grab a 6 pack of beer and RELAX…you won't be disappointed.

No comments: