Hello and welcome to my blog! Please make sure to bookmark and follow!

Saturday, January 9

'LAUGHING GOAT COFFEE'

I was recently hired to shoot for a small but fun coffee shop in Boulder, Colorado called the 'The Laughing Goat' (hence the goat). There was no effort on my part as to picking when and where the shoot was going to take place. Johnny the owner knew of a goat farmer (a regular customer for the laughing goat) that lived near by and had offered Johnny to use his farm if he wanted, to promote his coffee shop. This was no easy task, rounding up the goats, calming them down, making them 'smile for the camera'. I can remember the beads of sweat dripping down on this hot day. Grass sticking to my face from shooting on the ground. The goat farmer, Johnny and I had to form a group effort to get a single shot. Johnny shook a bucket of feed while the farmer (because it was used to his voice) whistled behind him. The model on the other hand had no sweat and grass sticking to her face…no job except to look good (which she did flawlessly). Never the less it was a successful shoot lasting 4 hours.

No comments: